The indicative list of the legal services provided by the lawyer:
- legal maintenance of activity of the enterprises including and agricultural producers;
- registration, reorganization and liquidation of the enterprises;
- economic disputes;
- tax disputes;
- land disputes;
- labor disputes;
- family disputes;
- hereditary disputes;
- housing disputes;
- disputes at the road accidents;
- administrative disputes;
- disputes with insurance companies;
- support of transactions with the real estate;
- search and consultation from jurisprudence;
- the help at execution of judgments;
- legal services in return of debts;
- other legal services.
The lawyer provides services in the following branches of the right (civil, administrative, economic).
The lawyer represents the interests in all judicial instances (courts of the first instance, Courts of Appeal, courts of cassation instance).